Breaking News
Ralph Carr in ‘living hell’ after being convicted of rape, Victorian court hears
The Guardian World
Monday 17 August 2026, 03:36 UTC
By Nino Bucci
1 min read
Key Points
Lawyer for the entertainment industry and AFL figure says his career is ‘destroyed’ following convictionFollow our Australia news live blog for latest updatesGet our breaking news email, free app or daily news podcastEntertainment industry and AFL figure Ralph Carr says he is in “living hell” and has been “destroyed” after being convicted of rape, a Victorian court has heard. Carr was convicted of two counts of rape and one count of sexual assault after a trial in the county court of...
Lawyer for the entertainment industry and AFL figure says his career is ‘destroyed’ following conviction
Entertainment industry and AFL figure Ralph Carr says he is in “living hell” and has been “destroyed” after being convicted of rape, a Victorian court has heard.
Carr was convicted of two counts of rape and one count of sexual assault after a trial in the county court of Victoria last month.
Continue reading...
Originally published by The Guardian World
Read original →